cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webinar Registrants

felixevents
Listener

Question: I want to see all the details on the people who have registered for my Webinar. 

I have it set so that new registrants have to sign up with their company name and title.

I want to export all this information PRIOR to the meeting so I can see who is there.

Unfortunately when I go to export it only has name and email.

Does anyone know where I can find all the details on the registrants?

6 REPLIES 6

Thanks - is that another system? Or within Zoom?

Librarycat
Participant

The Registration report within Zoom will give you data from all registrants, all fields, into a csv file.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @felixevents as @Librarycat said, you can Generate meeting reports for registration, Q&A, polling, and surveys, or you also have the ability to review registrations prior to the meeting.

I replied to another discussion thread and hyperlinked to my reply on checking registrant info. You may need to require some questions within the 'Questions tab', in-order to catch required information when attendees register. More info within the KB on Scheduling and customizing a meeting with registration

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

You say "meeting"" -- is this also true for Webinars?  I want to export attendees for our webinar but the pop up window warns "as you sure...?"  Why?

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Lise2 yes, I am sorry for referencing meetings. However, yes, functionality is fairly similar to reporting for webinars. Here is the information for Generating webinar reports such as the Registration Report which displays a list of registrants and their registration details.

But, the discussion I was referencing breaks down the viewing registration prior to starting your webinar. 

With your question, the prompt window is simply a confirmation that you want to export registered attendees; once confirmed, the file is exported. I believe this user experience is simply best practice for file exporting.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

You do not need to export attendees or export anything. Just run a registration report with all of their emails and data. See attached.  It downloads as a csv file.