Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

email issue

Dear support, we are unable to send email on zoom.us Hello, this is the mail server on server2.inetyellowpages.net.I am sending you this message to inform you on the delivery status of amessage you previously sent. Immediately below you will find a l...

Resolved! ウェビナーのフォローアップメールについて

ウェビナーを開催した後に、参加者フォローアップメールの設定をオンに・かつ1日後に送信 に設定した場合、即時にメールが送られるのしょうか?それともウェビナー開催後にオンにした場合はメール送信は不可になりますでしょうか?

Okutomo by Community Champion | Zoom Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Q&A during Webinar

Recommendations on how best to stage (preload) a series of questions in advance of the live Webinar but then have them appear for attendees to see and panelists to answer during the Webinar?

SMurray by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Recording Formats

I'm sent 5 recordings after a recorded presentation. Can someone tell me how the various formats for Zoom recordings are different?_Recording_gvo_1280x720.mp4_Recording_1920x1080.mp4_Recording_gallery_1920x1080.mp4_Recording_avo_1920x1080.mp4_Recordi...

Google Ads Conversions From Registrations

Running ads for a company to promote a webinar each month. The problem I am facing is that when a potential client clicks the registration page link, all the Google click id info is lost. Is there an integration or process I can use to preserve the d...

esdaves by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Webinar Registration list

Hello,is there a way to change the mandatory categories for the registration? I really need people to enter their countries and as it is not required *, they do not fill the cell.Can this be modified? Thank you very muchKind regardsAG