cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webinar Panelist - Link Sharing

MCWD
Listener

I would like to be able to create one link for a vendor panelist who can then share it with everyone in their organization to log on to the webinar (as a panelist) as I don't know who will need to participate from their organization, can that be done.  Would they all be able to log on using the same link?

3 REPLIES 3

anissat
Community Champion | Customer

Ideally, you might have better luck getting their organization team members' respective emails and adding them all (if there aren't too many) as panelists in your webinar setup; otherwise you'll run into multi-user issues, and everyone would have the same name.

Hope this helps! Make sure to press "Accept as Solution" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Zooming!
Anissa • Zoomologist • @anissat

AnandFrancis
Listener

Hi there, is there really no way to have one link for all panelists and they retain their unique names as it is in a zoom meeting? This would be very useful for us and would suggest it as feature to be implimented. Thank you 🙂

Frank_TB

Hello,

I don't understand this approach. What is the concept?  It seems like you might as well just have a Zoom meeting instead of a webinar if everyone is a panelist.

if everyone shares the same panelist link they will all join as the same username.

Meetings and webinars comparison

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0062404 

Regards