cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reoccuring webinar scheduling

nerea
Listener

Hello,

We are planning to move our live online courses over to zoom. I have two questions.

1. We have a webinar that repeats on the third Tuesday of every month. Is it possible to schedule this as a reoccuring webinar? It cannot be every three weeks as sometimes there are 4 weeks in a month and other times 5 weeks. 

2. Is there a way to bundle a group of classes together that doesn't follow the allowed options of daily, weekly, mothly etc? We have a course that is five sessions long over two and a half weeks. Example: Monday/Thurday/Monday/Thursday/Monday. Sending 5 individual links is time consuming and confusing.  Is there a way to send one link that would cover all of these sessions? If so could you please send instructions?

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2

joshbrage_ZE
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

@nerea well this is an exciting one. Zoom Webinar can absolutely help you with these use cases! Here are a couple of screenshots to get you going! (Also, would very much encourage you to check out Zoom Sessions. Sessions would allow you to build an Event Hub where you could showcase all of your upcoming classes/courses as well as offers tons of enhanced Branding capabilities!)

1. Zoom Webinars allows you to set Second Tuesday of every month. Choose recurring, monthly, and set according to screenshot!

2. With this use case, you could schedule a daily recurring for two weeks and then simply edit/remove the sessions according to your schedule!

Hope this helps! Good luck!Screenshot 2023-07-06 at 11.18.00 AM.pngScreenshot 2023-07-06 at 11.18.26 AM.pngScreenshot 2023-07-06 at 11.18.42 AM.pngScreenshot 2023-07-06 at 11.18.49 AM.pngScreenshot 2023-07-06 at 11.18.55 AM.png

nerea
Listener

Hello, Could you tell me if it's possible to schedule a reoccuring webinar beyond 3 months? If not, would it be possible to add dates onto an existing reoccuring webinar? 

For example, I need I reoccuring webinar the goes from March - June.

I can in schedule February - April now.

How could I make this work?

Thank you