cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration issue using Eventbrite

meshugana
Listener

Eventbrite is being used to register attendees for a coming webinar. The problem seems to be that some registrants think they have been registered, but they do not show up in Zoom as being registered.

Our intention was to have people register and be authenticated as having registered with the same email address when they join the event.

In order to ensure now that everybody who thinks they registered can join our scheduled webinar I think I will have to turn off all authentication.
Is this the best/only way to solve this problem?

1 REPLY 1

mgstark
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @meshugana I would check if the list of attendees from Eventbrite matches the list within zoom. You can get this report from zoom.us site: Analytics & Reports > Usage Reports > Webinar > Registration Report. You can then filter using your Webinar ID.

This will then provide a list of all the registrations, if any are in Eventbrite but missing in the Webinar you can manually add them from within zoom.us if necessary by going to Invitations > Manage Attendees > Import from CSV. I'd also suggest you open a support ticket with Eventbrite directly if that is the case of any missing because they should be in sync.