cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration Questions aren't saving

Rlemieux1221
Listener

I keep trying to adjust my registration questions and then click "save all" but it isn't saving. I have logged out and logged back in, but they still don't want to save. Has anyone else experienced this, and what's a workaround? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MadamePrez
Listener

Had the same problem, and it was answered in the community -- which somehow I can't find again. Fortunately, I recalled what it said, and it worked: When you enter a question, in the lower left corner you'll see a very thin black line. It's barely visible. (Clearly a glitch.)  Hover over that line and you'll be able to click it. That's the "save" button! Do that with each question you enter. Then click the "save all" button in the lower right and it will all be saved. Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

MadamePrez
Listener

Had the same problem, and it was answered in the community -- which somehow I can't find again. Fortunately, I recalled what it said, and it worked: When you enter a question, in the lower left corner you'll see a very thin black line. It's barely visible. (Clearly a glitch.)  Hover over that line and you'll be able to click it. That's the "save" button! Do that with each question you enter. Then click the "save all" button in the lower right and it will all be saved. Hope this helps!

Rlemieux1221
Listener

I will try that - thank you so much for responding!!! 

Please let me know if it works! It should. You just have to look for that barely visible black line in the lower left corner, right below your question's answer choices. Go here and you'll see a screen shot and the response that provided the answer for me. https://community.zoom.com/t5/Meetings/custom-questions-not-appearing-on-the-registration-page/m-p/9...

I didn't see a black line, but now it is a box, but I still had trouble finding it for some reason. Then remember to then hit "Save All".

Wow, talk about lots of boxes to check. It would be helpful if we were able to attach images to show the steps.

Awesome
Listener

Thanks. I had this issue but found out that I hadn't ticked the left panel - "enabled fields", instead, I did the "required" repeatedly. Just in case this would help someone else like me who were bent on finishing their task and needed to stay off their screen four hours ago!