cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration Confirmation Email Contains recurring webinar details

moink
Listener

Hi,

Is there a way how I can exclude the recurring webinar details in from my confirmation email, if so please suggest how I can remove and restrict it with only the webinar details mentioned.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @moink, just checking in with @jack5253's reply, was this helpful? If so, let us know what was helpful within their reply, and don't forget to click the 'accept as solution' button. 

Otherwise, I did also want to point out that you can customize the invite email templates that webinar hosts can copy after creating a webinar, and send to their potential attendees for registering for the webinar. More info within the Knowledge Base on Customizing webinar invite email templates. I also wanted to note that you can also customize other webinar templates and webinar branding.

Let me know if this was helpful! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @moink, just checking in with @jack5253's reply, was this helpful? If so, let us know what was helpful within their reply, and don't forget to click the 'accept as solution' button. 

Otherwise, I did also want to point out that you can customize the invite email templates that webinar hosts can copy after creating a webinar, and send to their potential attendees for registering for the webinar. More info within the Knowledge Base on Customizing webinar invite email templates. I also wanted to note that you can also customize other webinar templates and webinar branding.

Let me know if this was helpful! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

john5253
Listener

Customizing your confirmation email to omit recurring webinar details involves modifying the email template on your webinar platform. Focus on the sections pertaining to recurring sessions, editing or removing content related to future sessions, and adjusting settings if provided. This ensures that only pertinent webinar information is retained. To guarantee the accuracy of your changes, preview and test the email before sending it out.

john5253
Listener

To exclude recurring webinar details from your confirmation email, you can modify the email template or settings in the webinar platform. Check if the platform allows customization of confirmation emails. If so, edit the template to remove recurring details while ensuring that essential webinar information remains. If the platform doesn't offer customization, consider manually crafting a concise confirmation message containing only the necessary details, omitting the recurrence information. Additionally, explore platform-specific documentation or contact support for guidance on tailoring confirmation emails to meet your preferences.

That's a great approach to handle recurring webinar details in confirmation emails! Customizing the email template or crafting a concise message manually are effective ways to exclude recurring information while ensuring the essential details are communicated. It's also a good idea to explore the platform's documentation or contact support for specific guidance on how to tailor confirmation emails to your needs.
Post-processing is an essential part of digital photography. Experiment with photo editing software such as Adobe Lightroom or Vscosearch Photoshop to enhance your images. Adjust exposure, contrast, colors, and sharpness to achieve your desired look while maintaining a natural appearance.

tom533
Listener

In implementing the exclusion of recurring webinar details from confirmation emails, several key steps need to be taken. Firstly, it's crucial to establish a method for identifying recurring webinars within your system, whether through tagging or categorization. Once identified, customization of the email template generation process is necessary. This involves integrating logic that selectively excludes recurring details while including specific information relevant to each webinar instance. This logic typically consists of conditional statements within the email generation script or application. During content composition, the system checks if the webinar is recurring and excludes non-pertinent details like recurrence schedule or frequency. Instead, it ensures inclusion of essential specifics such as date, time, title, description, and unique join links. Thorough testing of this modified email generation process is vital to ensure accuracy and completeness. Once validated, the updated logic is implemented into the system, whether it's a custom script or integration with a third-party email service or webinar platform API. Ongoing monitoring ensures that confirmation emails are consistently generated correctly, providing recipients with clear and pertinent information tailored to each webinar instance.

tom533
Listener

Changing the email template on your webinar platform is necessary to tailor your confirmation email to remove information about recurrent webinars. Pay particular attention to the sections about recurring sessions, future session content editing or removal, and configuration adjustments if applicable. This guarantees that information from webinars is only kept relevant. Before sending the email, preview and test it to ensure that your modifications are accurate.