cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Polling Changes

JulianH
Listener

Maybe I'm missing something and if so can someone let me know? With the new changes to the polling interface, it seems I can no longer assign specific polls to a webinar. We used to be able to assign polling Qs to a webinar in the order that we would like them to appear. Instead, with the new changes I have access to the entire library, which is fine if you only have a few poll questions but we run multiple webinars with a different set of questions for each webinar.  It isn't practical to scroll through a list of 35 questions to find the correct question to launch. Is there a way to still assign specific polling Qs to a webinar?

11 REPLIES 11

CSFN
Listener

How Do I retrieve a poll from my last meeting? When did the polls turn into surveys?

JW8
Listener

The introduction of the poll library was a huge improvement but this update has binned that. In her first training session one of our trainers was faced with a list of 60+ polls to scrabble through trying to find the half dozen she needed. I've since had to delete all our polls and am going to have to add them at the beginning of each meeting or webinar. Strangely some polls have been retained in the meeting templates whilst not appearing in the new survey list. Can we all petition Zoom to roll back this update and go back the the selectable library system - preferably  with some refinements like being able to arrange the order in which polls appear.

Agree this has been a fiasco, my polls are all messed up, too. 

MelisaGLS
Listener

Has anyone heard from Zoom on this issue?  I too am urgently looking for a solution to this new problem, as I have 4 training events today and tomorrow.  On-line Zoom support does not seem to have information related to this new change.  They are "researching it" and will get back to me.

Don't hold your breath, it is still happening and no response from the corporate etc. 

Nses
Listener

This update broke our webinars and created more work. Every webinar that we host has unique polls. So the new system would create a library of 200+ polls for the presenter to sort through. Unusable. Back to gotowebinar we go. 

Agree, considering a different platform, too.  Just don't want to relearn and start over! 

moorepg
Listener

I would love to see an answer to this question.  I am hosting twelve webinars over the next 10 days.  Each webinar utilizes 16 poll questions for CPE reporting purposes.  With this unneeded change pushed out by Zoom, I am now going to have to scramble to find my 16 needed questions out of the 192 created for the various sessions.  This has significantly increased my work load.

Agree, seems no fix in site from the platform...same thing happening to me. 

RB10
Listener

I have just posted the exact same question, and only just now came across your post. This is a most unhelpful 'update' by Zoom. Bring back the toggle button that allowed you to 'switch on' certain specific questions for any given webinar. Completely ridiculous to have to scroll through a lengthy list of q's to find the one you want (or to have to delete the majority of q's from the list whilst in the practice session or live webinar, leaving only the ones you want). Come on Zoom, what's going on?!?!

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,
 I agree.

Although this community forum is useful, the best way to get traction on an issue is through Zoom's official feedback process.

"Zoom welcomes your ideas, requests or comments about Zoom".

Submit your feature request or complaints here;
https://zoom.us/feed

Regards
If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!