cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Language interpretation-language not present

AliceM
Listener

I added a new language inside ZOOM settings and it appears among the list on the website. However, when I schedule a new meeting and want to add the interpreter, the said language isn't present. Is there something that I'm missing? Thank you in advance. 

3 REPLIES 3

GreggG_aka_4G
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello Alice,

It sounds like you've covered the bases here. I'm attaching our support article; please give it a review, and let's ensure nothing was overlooked. https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360034919791-Using-Language-Interpretation-in-your-meeting...

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit too.

Gregg Glowinski

AliceM
Listener

Dear Gregg, 

thank you for the link but I've already consulted that page. I'm attaching a screenshot, from which you can clearly see that the language in question (Croatian) is displayed there, but on the site or within the app (which was updated to the latest version) the Croatian language isn't present. I remember not having any problems a year ago, when I tried to add the Slovenian language. 

SM9
Observer

Experiencing the same problem.  I've added Polish and Italian to my language list but they don't appear in the drop down menu when scheduling interpreters for a meeting.   I don't remember having this problem when I last added languages to my menu.  Is this a bug in the code that needs to be addressed?