cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import CSV for reoccurring meetings

Dashu
Listener

I am trying to upload a CSV to my reoccurring meetings, but the button 'Import CSV' is not there. I can upload my CSVs for all my single meetings, but not when they are reoccurring. What am I doing wrong?

4 REPLIES 4

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @Dashu,

What type of data are you trying to upload?  I'm guessing you're talking about registration data.

See this Zoom Support article for details:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/11830867843213-Importing-meeting-registrants-by-CSV-upload

Especially see the Prerequisites which include:

Looks like you should be able to upload for a recurring meeting which has a regular recurrence, but not if the recurrence is set to No Fixed Time.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

aehanson
Listener

Per a ‎2023-02-16 03:49 PM post from anissat:

Unfortunately, you can't upload meeting registrants on RECURRING meetings; only individual meetings can accept a .csv import to add attendees.

Hope this helps! Make sure to press "Accept as Solution" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Zooming!
Anissa • Zoomologist • @anissat

serene_sidhe1
Listener

Would it be possible to upload a registration list to an individual meeting and then, change the meeting to recurring?

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @serene_sidhe1.

I don't actually know... but it would be easy for you to find out by testing!

My guess is that you can change the individual meeting to a recurring meeting... but that the registrations will either stick to the first occurrence or not stick to any of them.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !