cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a Zoom Session with the Zoom Sessions Pay Per Attendee Add On

AcctgTherapy
Newcomer
Newcomer

We have a Zoom One Pro account and purchased a Zoom Sessions Pay Per Attendee annual add-on subscription, but I can't figure out for the life of me how to actually create the Zoom Session now that we've purchased. Anyone know how to create this thing? 

5 REPLIES 5

MGSR

Hello @AcctgTherapy 

Welcome and to the Zoom community and thank you for your contribution.  We are so happy to have you here.

You may check this link for reference on how to use Zoom Sessions and its perks.

Should you need further assistance, please let us know.

AcctgTherapy
Newcomer
Newcomer

@MGSR Thanks for sending, but these instructions do not help -- there is not an option for me in my Events page to select "Across Hubs", or an area to click +Create Event.

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @AcctgTherapy. And also to the Zoom Events/Sessions universe.  There's a lot of information out there, and you need a navigator to find a lot of it!

You can create many Zoom Sessions with your license.  Hopefully you understand how the Pay Per Attendee (PPA) licenses work.  If you need some guidance, reach out to me via the Z-SPAN link below.

Everything happens at https://events.zoom.us. If you haven't been there yet... go there, and it will walk you briefly through creating your first hub.  The good news with Pay Per Attendee (PPA) licenses is that you can create multiple hubs.

Once you have a hub, make sure it is selected in the Hub pulldown (green highlight), and that you have the Events menu on the left side selected (red highlight).  Then you'll see the Create Event button on the far right (yellow highlight):

Ray_Harwood_0-1716504165179.png

If you can't get to this point, please provide a screen shot of what you do see, and I'll see if I can help you navigate to the proper place.

You might want to review some of the Zoom Events resources from my website:

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

AcctgTherapy
Newcomer
Newcomer

@Ray_Harwood Thank you so much for taking the time to respond above! I'm not able to upload an image (says I don't have permission?) -- but basically from your screenshot, I don't see the vertical left menu bar with the toggles for Hub & Account. That area on my Events page is just blank white space. I see Upcoming | Past | Orders | Favorites, but because we haven't utilized Zoom Events before, all sections are empty. 

Any suggestions to get the Hub & Account left hand menu to populate? Thank you!

Ray_Harwood

In the upper right corner, click your profile image and see if Switch  to Organizer Mode is a menu option. 

Ray_Harwood_0-1716565531884.png

If so, do that – then you should see the Hub tab. 

If not: Reach out to me on the Z-SPAN web site below and set up a 30 minute Zoom meeting – no charge. Let’s see if I can help you with a little screen sharing.

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !