cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controlling Where a Poll Appears

gdipaula
Listener

When I launch a poll during a webinar, it appears directly in the middle of the screen. This covers the face of the presenter. I know the end user can move the poll from this location, but is there a way for me, as the presenter, to move the poll so it is not directly in the middle for the end user? If I move it now as the presenter, I've confirmed that it still stays in the middle of the screen for the end user. Thanks for any insight.

1 REPLY 1

nancyc
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi Gdipaula,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Community!  Unfortunately, there isn't a way for you to move the poll for the User.  Each Zoom Client is independent when it comes to the polling feature.  Best workaround would be to instruct the Users to move it.  If you have the opportunity to test with two monitors, you may find that polling does not react the same way.   I am able to launch the poll on a second monitor while keeping video on the first; which then does not block my video to my Audience during the poll.  

Please consider marking as solution accepted to assist others if I have answered your question. 

Thank you, 

Nancy