cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing screen view during presentation

AlainVad
Listener

Hi

Is there any way to change the screen view during a presentation with shared screen. Example: to zoom on a specific aspect of the slide and then zoom back. I use Google slide to present.

Thanks!

Alain

5 REPLIES 5

IP-Man
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@AlainVad , during presentation, you can use all the in app controls embedded on the Google slides. You can also zoom the web page by using the browsers zoom capability otherwise , you can use 3rd party app like Onenote to take a screenshot of the portion you want to zoom and show it to the participant.

If this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Cheers!

AlainVad
Listener

Thanks for the information. My objective is: if I'm a fixed image durant a Google slide presentation, is there any way to zoom in (not previsoulsy animated) live during the presentation or use any Zoom tool to do this?

IP-Man

For now,  there's no way to do that in Zoom.

Cheers!

AlainVad
Listener

Thanks 😕

IP-Man

Although that may be not available now, that is a good feature and feature requests are not tracked in our community. You may submit a feature request here - https://zoom.us/feed/.

If this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Cheers!