cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic Account, Language Interpretation option is missing in the profile

Emaya
Listener

Hi, I am a regular user and need Language Interpretation during the meeting I join.  I am not able to choose different language to listen and option to enable the Language Interpretation is missing the profile too.  Can you help please.

2 REPLIES 2

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

It sounds like you are a basic (free) user. If you are not the host ask the host if they have access to this feature. They  would need the correct type of licence and then it can work.

Here are the Prerequisites for using Language Interpretation;

• Host must have a Pro, Business, Education, or Enterprise account
  • Language Interpretation must be enabled
  • Meeting with an automatically generated meeting ID
  • Zoom desktop client for Windows or macOS: Global minimum version or higher
  • Zoom mobile app for Android or iOS: Global minimum version or higher Zoom web client

If you are the host and don't  have the correct type of licence you won't be able to use this feature.

More details from Zoom 

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360034919791-Using-Language-Interpretation-in-your-meeting... 

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

Emaya
Listener

Thank you.  It does help and looking for little bit more clarification.

• Host must have a Pro, Business, Education, or Enterprise accountHost has the Pro account since Language Interpretation is working for 500+ other users.
  • Language Interpretation must be enabled
  •           This option is NOT showing up in my profile.  I am not sure why please?
  • Meeting with an automatically generated meeting ID

Can you please explain me how to do this?

• Zoom mobile app for Android or iOS: Global minimum version or higher Zoom web client
    • Android Version we have is 5.14.7