cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Ticket Tracks to Zoom Events Conference

josiehar
Listener

Hi. I'm new to Zoom Events and am currently setting up my first conference. Where do I add ticket tracks in the conference setup, as I can't add a session without it. Zoom support chat was unable to help. 

When I create a new ticket type, it tells me there are No Options, and when I try to add a session, there are no options either. Hopefully, someone can help! Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sandpiper
Listener

Under each session, there is a spot for tracks. If you don't have track listed already, try entering "All" (or any other title) and then hit enter. That will allow you to have a track and add the session. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

gbbetts
Listener

This is a problem we've been facing as well. It seems like you can only add a track through uploading a csv. 

Thanks for your response! Glad to know I'm not the only one. However, I tried the solution below from Sandpiper and it worked thankfully. 

Sandpiper
Listener

Under each session, there is a spot for tracks. If you don't have track listed already, try entering "All" (or any other title) and then hit enter. That will allow you to have a track and add the session. 

Thank you Sandpiper! It hadn't occurred to me to hit enter... 🙄 I can now add tracks easily.