cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refund

HARACET
Listener

Hi there, I have recently got billed for 63 USD and  is not my plan. Could you please help me? Thanks in advance...

4 REPLIES 4

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @HARACET 

I recommend that you contact our Zoom Billing team for assistance. They will need to access your account to help. Contact Billing

Thank you, 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

HARACET
Listener

Hi CarlaA I'm desperate because no body answer, please help me I don't understand the invoice. I just want to be supported I called this number +52 3319304373 and no body can't help me, And I send a few mails to billing contact and send me and automatically response that something is wrong. How can I get a effective support?

HARACET
Listener

Please help! I need the refund, I always pay monthly 18 usd and now the charge was on 63uds, what is going on? the charge was by PayPal,  Thanks in advance 

Jason
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

You may want to try the chatbot on support.zoom.com. We have billing agents available to help out. Try prompting the bot with "billing agent" and selecting "Billing & Account Management" when it asks which team you want to meet with. You'll need to be logged in in order to connect with an agent.