cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refund

HARACET
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi there, I have recently got billed for 63 USD and  is not my plan. Could you please help me? Thanks in advance...

4 REPLIES 4

CarlaA

Hi @HARACET 

I recommend that you contact our Zoom Billing team for assistance. They will need to access your account to help. Contact Billing

Thank you, 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

HARACET
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi CarlaA I'm desperate because no body answer, please help me I don't understand the invoice. I just want to be supported I called this number +52 3319304373 and no body can't help me, And I send a few mails to billing contact and send me and automatically response that something is wrong. How can I get a effective support?

HARACET
Newcomer
Newcomer

Please help! I need the refund, I always pay monthly 18 usd and now the charge was on 63uds, what is going on? the charge was by PayPal,  Thanks in advance 

You may want to try the chatbot on support.zoom.com. We have billing agents available to help out. Try prompting the bot with "billing agent" and selecting "Billing & Account Management" when it asks which team you want to meet with. You'll need to be logged in in order to connect with an agent.