cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I check my cloud recordings? Will it be restored if I upgrade my plan?

zoomeryas
Listener

I have recently discovered that my cloud recording list is not accessible for me anymore. I am currently on my basic plan. When I go to the cloud recording page it asks me to 'Get cloud recording'. Does this mean I have to pay to access my past cloud recordings?

7 REPLIES 7

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @zoomeryas yes, this is correct. In-order to re-access cloud recordings you will need a pro plan type or better. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

onlinezoomer
Listener

So i am facing the same problem, i was on the basic plan for a bit (from the Pro) and I'm now back on the One Pro plan but I am unable to access my cloud recordings. Please assist

Hey @onlinezoomer when you go to https://zoom.us/recording you are not seeing any of your past Cloud Recordings?

Please note If you were previously able to create cloud recordings, and then were downgraded to a free account, your cloud recordings are set to be deleted after 30 days. To access the recordings, you must resubscribe to a paid account again within the 30 day period prior to deletion. More info within Troubleshooting missing cloud recordings

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

No i don't see the old cloud recordings, and I suspect it was more than 30 days. Is there a way to check this when logged in?

If I subscribe to the paid plan after 30 days of my recording being deleted , can I still access my cloud record after I resubscribe? 

please assist as I am facing a similar issue 

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Mimifergz, correct! If you resubscribe to become a licensed user, you will be able to cloud record again. You will not be able to access those cloud recorded meetings if you resubscribe after the 30-day period from when you downgraded your account.

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

This is sad , there were no disclaimers regarding this , please what other thing can I do to get my recorded cloud recordings as that is the only reason I would need to subscribe