cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access my paid account

gbeshkov
Listener

I am writing to request assistance with an issue concerning my Zoom account, which is a paid subscription. The account, registered under the corporate email address is no longer accessible due to recent changes in our corporate policy at SAP. Specifically, SAP has disabled all Google and Apple accounts created with SAP email addresses.

As a result, I am unable to log into my Zoom account, yet I continue to incur charges for the subscription. Attempts to reset my password have been unsuccessful; the reset link provided only indicates that I should sign in using my Google account, which is no longer a viable option due to the aforementioned corporate policy changes.

•  

To resolve this issue, I want  that the email address associated with my Zoom account be changed from corporate to my private one , which is my personal email. This change will allow me to regain access to my account and manage my subscription effectively.

I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter and look forward to a swift resolution. however i cant do anything cause i am unable to reach to any support in zoom, 

0 REPLIES 0