cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System rejects tax number during purchasing

JuliaK1
Listener

Hello.

Firstly, I would like to underline that Zoom again and again approves the status of one of the worst customer experience providers. To spend my money for its products and find a way to appeal to support is the challenge all the time. Its interface is not user-friendly at all, the Bolt is one of the worst bots ever that only spamming and never helps, and this ordering process has blocker that can't be resolved for a simple user. 

I just tried to get annual subscription and filled the "Billing info" and "Sold To Contact". The system requests Tax Identification Number (TIN), in general all requested information related to a business customer. I'm not a business customer that was specified at the first step, I have a TIN like an individual entrepreneur, but the system rejects is. So, I can't purchase the product I need because of my TIN is not valid from the system's perspective (by the way, the Ministry of Taxes and Duties doesn't think so). 
And trying to resolve this, I looked for support and have found this Community page. Well, what can I say, great service Zoom (no). Because when your customer runs into issues with your products, as I see, your community should work to resolve it.

Does anyone have an idea about a solution for my problem with rejection of my TIN?
I'll really appreciate your help, Community. 

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi JuliaK1,

Thank you for reaching out to Zoom Community! 

I recommend contacting our Billing support team here for assistance with this as they will need to access your account to investigate. 

If my reply helped guide you in the right direction, please click the Accept as Solution button. This helps others with the same question.