cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Subscription Cancellation

Harman1313
Listener

Hi All,

I require a help or get to know about subscription cancellation and refund.

Actually few hours ago, I have inadvertently purchased an Annual zoom one pro subscription for my official email address from Iphone. Now how can I get refund in this case like after cancelling the zoom subscription  meaning I don't want that subscription anymore, is there anyway zoom can provide the total Annual refund?

Thanks

Harman

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Harman1313 

Please refer to Zoom Support article Canceling your subscription.

If your account is eligible for a refund, you can request a refund when canceling your plan through the web portal. To be eligible for a refund, you must submit the request within 30 days of the renewal and only a prorated refund will be given.

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  2. In the navigation menu, click Account Management then click Billing.
  3. Under the Current Plans tab, find the plan you want to cancel and click Cancel Plan to stop your subscription's automatic renewal.
  4. If your account is eligible for a refund, click Dispute Charges.
    In the next window, you will be notified of the refund amount.
  5. To agree to the terms of the refund and cancel your subscription, click Cancel and Refund.

Starting July 17, 2023, certain account owners and admins will notice a dedicated Plans and Billing section within their ADMIN menu. Learn how to cancel your subscription in the new billing experience

If you still need help, please submit a request to Zoom Billing.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

S_K

Hi @Harman1313 

Please refer to Zoom Support article Canceling your subscription.

If your account is eligible for a refund, you can request a refund when canceling your plan through the web portal. To be eligible for a refund, you must submit the request within 30 days of the renewal and only a prorated refund will be given.

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  2. In the navigation menu, click Account Management then click Billing.
  3. Under the Current Plans tab, find the plan you want to cancel and click Cancel Plan to stop your subscription's automatic renewal.
  4. If your account is eligible for a refund, click Dispute Charges.
    In the next window, you will be notified of the refund amount.
  5. To agree to the terms of the refund and cancel your subscription, click Cancel and Refund.

Starting July 17, 2023, certain account owners and admins will notice a dedicated Plans and Billing section within their ADMIN menu. Learn how to cancel your subscription in the new billing experience

If you still need help, please submit a request to Zoom Billing.

It not work but taking money is. Just tried takes you round in circles.

serkanyardim
Listener

hi, our license renewed automatically, @11.01.2024

and we didnt want actually, so we want to cancel subscription and refund.

please help

S_K

@serkanyardim 

Asking a new question in an existing thread will likely go unseen. It's best to start a new thread or refer to the response to the original message. 

it says it's easy to cancel but i have tried all this evening and I am too frustrated to go on. I have emailed. I have tried to cancel, I have tried to change my password, I have tried everything I can think of. I am not paying for something I am not using. and it is within the 2 week period to cancel.

it won't let me get in to cancel. I have been trying all this evening and I give up.

I have been going in circles to get  them stop billing me for canclled plan  fr last 6 months

Its like a torture method t excellence to give you hope and despair upon try!!

HORRIBLE