Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Refund of my Subscription

VBJ
Listener
High Priority!!!

Account No. 57740881

Request ID - #17515078 (High Priority)

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention an issue regarding the refund for a canceled Zoom subscription, which has not been processed yet.

On 11-jun-2023, we submitted a request to cancel our Zoom subscription and discontinue the service. We received confirmation that our subscription was successfully canceled and would not be renewed. However, to our dismay, we have not yet received the refund for the remaining unused period of our subscription.

We understand that cancellations can take some time to process, but it has been two weeks since we canceled our subscription, and the refund has not been credited to our account. We kindly request your assistance in resolving this matter and ensuring that the refund is processed as soon as possible.

Attached to this email is a copy of the cancellation confirmation we received, which serves as proof of our request. We hope this will assist you in expediting the refund process.

We value our business relationship with Zoom and have appreciated the services provided during our subscription period. However, it is important for us to receive the refund promptly, as we had made alternative arrangements for our communication needs.

We kindly request that you investigate this matter urgently and provide us with an update on the status of our refund. Please let us know if there are any additional steps we need to take or any further information you require, and we will promptly provide the necessary assistance.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. We hope for a swift resolution and a timely refund of the remaining amount.

Looking forward to your prompt response.

0 REPLIES 0