cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund of auto-Payment Processed for 123949585 and cancellation

JayM
Listener

I am using this forum because Zoom Billing sends me emails but when I reply it bounces back. This is very frustrating and such a surprise as I have been a Zoom customer even before COVID 19 happened.

I had cancelled my Zoom subscription when I received the renewal message from your Billing department around April 15.  When I did it there was a message saying that I could use my account till the date my subscription ended which was April 21, 2023.  There was information that I would lose my recordings and to be on the safe side I had downloaded and deleted my recordings. The reason I was not renewing my subscription is because I used it  very little last year.
I went on a short vacation and just got back today and  I am shocked to see that you have gone ahead and auto-renewed my subscription for a year and there is a mention if I cancel it it will be effective next year. This is totally unacceptable.  And it is strange that a company involved in communication does not provide us any direct communication avenue.  
Please let me know how to get my payment refunded that  you have debited from my account as soon as possible.
Thanks !
JayM
2 REPLIES 2

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @JayM I would suggest reaching out to our Zoom billing support as they do not monitor the community. You can create a ticket here

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

tathao
Listener

It happen to me too. It charges me the full price without notice before, doesn't let me add coupon code. Have you raised a ticket and got the refund from zoom?