cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Zoom meeting couldn't be started until I have waited for 9 minutes after the first meeting

Ra10
Newcomer
Newcomer

Free Zoom meeting couldn't be started until I have waited for 9 minutes after the first meeting . Normally I do meetings 40 minutes long(free account) and once the time is up, will restart the meeting. But yesterday I couldn't restart the second meeting immediately after the first meeting and it said I have to wait for 9 minutes before I could host the second meeting. Never had this problem before. May I get clarification please? Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

DavidH72
Newcomer
Newcomer

Argh - it's started doing the same to me as well!  I'll have to change platform if it carries on, as I can't deal with it like this.  There appears to be no word on whether it's a glitch or their intention to make us buy into the Pro range, but as a small user who needs to use meetings that occasionally go over 40 minutes, I can't justify sticking with Zoom.  Hopefully it's just a glitch?

Bri
Community Moderator | Employee
Community Moderator | Employee

Hi @Ra10 @DavidH72 , please check out the response provided by @CarlaA in this thread: https://community.zoom.com/t5/Billing-Account-Management/New-message-and-wait/td-p/94626 

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Oh well - that's the end of me and Zoom.  What a shame.