cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoomtopia - Late Submission for Speaker?

ABET
Listener

I just finished yesterday running 6 days of over 115 hybrid meetings using Zoom with groups as small as 10 to 170  and different equipment.

The meetings went great, we did learn some lessons to make it better next year. The other big thing when this started the hotel AV bill was around $320k , by spending about $36k I got that bill down to $140k. I know this can be helpful and I haven’t found this information in other places.

If a spot opens I would like to submit it.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Hey, @ABET – sounds like quite the event!  I produce Zoom events for nonprofits and small businesses, and while your event is certainly outside of my capability, I could probably learn a thing or two from you. If Zoom doesn’t respond or pick you up for Zoomtopia, I’d be interested in chatting one on one, or event setting up a little meeting with other interested producers. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

ZoomtopiaCrew
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @ABET ,

That's amazing! It's so great to hear that your meetings went well (: Unfortunately, our call for speakers has closed, but we definitely encourage you to share your story with our community in our product forums! Thank you for your post.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Ray_Harwood

Hey, @ABET – sounds like quite the event!  I produce Zoom events for nonprofits and small businesses, and while your event is certainly outside of my capability, I could probably learn a thing or two from you. If Zoom doesn’t respond or pick you up for Zoomtopia, I’d be interested in chatting one on one, or event setting up a little meeting with other interested producers. 

Ray_Harwood

Hey, @ZoomtopiaCrew  – how’s the session selection going?  I’ve got a submission in already … just curious if you are overwhelmed with submissions, or if @ABET  has a chance to get his in or not?

ZoomtopiaCrew

Hello @Ray_Harwood! Thank you for reaching out, we’ve received a lot of great submissions! We will be informing all submitters as soon as a final decision has been made.

Ray,

I will send my contact to you via your website. When I get back from vacation in August I would be happy to share my experiences. If you are interested in our Covid policy I can review that also. Of the 300 people who attended none were infected on site up to this point. We have a few more days before we know.

ZoomtopiaCrew

Hello @ABET ,

That's amazing! It's so great to hear that your meetings went well (: Unfortunately, our call for speakers has closed, but we definitely encourage you to share your story with our community in our product forums! Thank you for your post.

I understand, I know there is a lot going on. I will post in that community,