cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save the date: Zoomtopia, 2023!

ZoomtopiaCrew
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Mark your calendar for October 3-4, 2023! Zoomtopia is back, so sign up to stay in the loop for exclusive early-access on pricing, mind-blowing sessions, and which of the brightest minds in your industry will be speaking.

Get ready for epic entertainment, foodie-level eats, and the latest industry trends, cutting-edge technology, impactful peer connections, and more! Sign up nowERIC_YUAN_13__.jpg

12 REPLIES 12

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Can't wait! 🐋

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Looking forward to it! 😎💙

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

UltimateZoomie
Participant

It is gonna be awesome!

Ultimate Zoomie (^.^)

Nice sir

JimW
Listener

When will Zoomtopia 2023 registration be open for enrollment? Looking forward to it.

ZoomtopiaCrew

Hi there! In-person registration has launched and is now live 🎉 https://zm.me/42I3TNB stay tuned for our virtual registration launch!

Castro1995
Listener

Espero curiosamente palavras construtora e muito crucial

UltimateZoomie
Participant

when will the registration open for zoomtopia. this is gonna be my first zoomtopia i attended so i am very excited

Ultimate Zoomie (^.^)

Wai-WENDY
Community Champion | Customer

Registration will be open as the event gets closer. In the past few years, it was about two months before the event. You can sign up for updates on the Zoomtopia webpage or subscribe to Zoom Blog so that you can be informed when the registration starts. 

ZoomtopiaCrew

Hi there! In-person registration has launched and is now live 🎉 https://zm.me/42I3TNB stay tuned for our virtual registration launch!

Wai-WENDY

For those who are excited: Registration for Zoomtopia opens today! Check out for more information on the Zoomtopia website - it has been updated! 

Fariya9988
Listener

Fariya Tan dooyoo