cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing Zoomtopia recordings

ZoomGuest
Explorer
Explorer

Anyone else having issues accessing Zoomtopia recordings? It keeps bouncing me back to the registration page, but I had already registered.

The chat bot is useless for help, as expected, despite Zoomtopia largely being about effective AI in the workplace. 🙄

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

As noted already, it bounces me back to the registration page when I select "recording available", despite having already received confirmation of registration long prior to the conference. 

It's fine. I caved, and decided to keep re-registering until it let me in. I finally got a different page, today, and can now watch. Some kind of glitch, I suppose. 🤷🏼‍ This is the closest I got to a solution.

Sadly, Zoom was not willing to offer direct support for said glitch; only community discussions.

This is the closest I got to a solution. Being that I got it working by repeatedly re-registering, I'm marking that as the solution. Hopefully the next Zoomtopia does not have these glitches.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Bri
Community Moderator | Employee

Hi @ZoomGuest, and welcome to the community 👋. When you click a session that says "Recording available", what happens? The sessions list is underneath where it says "Register".

Screenshot 2024-10-10 at 1.33.18 PM.png 

Also, I will relay your feedback about the chatbot to the relevant team. 

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

As noted already, it bounces me back to the registration page when I select "recording available", despite having already received confirmation of registration long prior to the conference. 

It's fine. I caved, and decided to keep re-registering until it let me in. I finally got a different page, today, and can now watch. Some kind of glitch, I suppose. 🤷🏼‍ This is the closest I got to a solution.

Sadly, Zoom was not willing to offer direct support for said glitch; only community discussions.

This is the closest I got to a solution. Being that I got it working by repeatedly re-registering, I'm marking that as the solution. Hopefully the next Zoomtopia does not have these glitches.

alexisbrown

Hi @ZoomGuest ,

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. We did double check on the backend, and you are registered (which in turn means you should be able to access the recordings). Can you share which "recording available" button you are referring to on the page? This will help us to better troubleshoot.

Thank you!

Alexis
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?