cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to download zoom on my laptop

adejonesadeboye
Newcomer
Newcomer

have been downloading zoom on my pc but wasn't download what could be the reason. it will download and stop at 60%-80%

1 REPLY 1

RN

Hey @adejonesadeboye can you please try to ruCleanZoom to remove Zoom completely?

To remove Zoom completely, including any configuration files, run CleanZoom on your device.

1. Download and run CleanZoom.
    Note: Use of the clean uninstaller will completely remove the Zoom desktop client, as well as the Zoom plugin for Outlook. The Outlook add-in, Chrome/Firefox extensions, and Google Workspace add-on are unaffected.
  2. Once completed, download Zoom from our download center and reinstall

To re-download Zoom:

1. You can also directly access the Download Center.
  2. Under Zoom Client for Meetings, click the Download button.
    At the bottom left of your screen, the Zoom installer (ZoomInstaller.exe for Windows, zoomusInstallerFull.pkg for macOS, or the 32-bit/64bit Linux installer) will automatically start downloading the Zoom desktop client. If downloading doesn’t start, double-click the Zoom installer to begin the desktop client install.
    Note: After the Zoom desktop client installation is complete, a Zoom icon will appear on your desktop.
  3. Complete the installation process.
    For more information on Linux or macOS installation, please visit the Support articles on installing the Zoom application on Linux or macOS.
  4. Double-click the Zoom desktop icon to begin using Zoom.

Let me know if that works! If not, you may need to Free up drive space in Windows

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!