cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generate Zoom summary before meeting ends?

spencerhealey
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi there,

I often have private meetings with clients back-to-back, but I use my personal meeting room for all of them so that my clients only have to keep track of one meeting link. I have been starting to enjoy zoom meeting summaries but I would like to be able to generate separate meeting summaries for the separate conversations I have with each person (even though this occurs within a single zoom "meeting"). Does anyone know how to do this?

Here is the scenario:

• I meet with Client-A from 9-10am.
  • Client-B is scheduled to meet with me at 10am, but joins the waiting room at 9:55am just before I wrap up with Client-A.
  • I do finish up with Client-A at 9:59am and they leave the meeting.
  • I admit Client-B into the meeting and we meet from 10-11am.
  • At 11am I formally "End" the meeting.

Here is the issue and some relevant facts:

• I only get 1 meeting summary
  • It presents both conversations as if it were a single conversation even though the participants were never in the meeting at the same time.

Ideal Outcome (if anyone knows how):

• I want to be able to get two separate meeting summaries, one for each conversation I have had. 

Other Things I've tried and some of the settings I use:

• I don't want to formally end the meeting while someone is in the waiting room because I think they will need to re-join the room (in my tests they will get kicked out altogether—which seems odd, since they are able to enter the meeting room before I start the meeting).
  • Stopping and then starting the meeting summary doesn't create a second summary, it just ignores the intervening period.
  • Other Facts:
    • The meeting summary is sent only to me, and I do not share it with clients.
    • The meetings summary starts automatically when I start a meeting.

Thanks for any help!!

Spencer Healey

1 REPLY 1

MEpstein1
Newcomer
Newcomer

Perhaps you can help. I have the same set up as you. I stay in my personal room, and people come and go. However, the second person can see the name of the person I'm meeting with, even though they're in the waiting room. Do you know how to disable that. It would even help to turn off peoples names in general. They don't need it. Any help would be appreciated.