cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failure to see Host

cnicol02
Newcomer
Newcomer

I was patiently waiting in the waiting room. I thought that it wasn't my turn yet, however, the Host messaged me in the chat asking if I can hear them. The host had already invited me in the meeting and can see/hear me, but I couldn't. All I saw on my screen was a loading waiting room. It had the loading symbol ever since I entered the meeting, which looked fine, so I'm really confused as to what's happening. I've been waiting for hours now. This has never happened to me before and I'm really disappoint as I cannot receive immediate tech support.

1 REPLY 1

RN

Hey @cnicol02, it's been some time since you've posted this! Have you and the host tried updating to the latest version of Zoom? Restarting your Computer, and retrying to see if this helps or resolved the issue? 

As a Host, a host has the ability to Admit you into the Meeting from the Waiting Room, which in your case is considered to be 'inviting' you into the meeting from the waiting room. Once the Host admits you will be in the 'loading' state. If this occurs, I would attempt of leaving and rejoining to see if you're able to Admit to the meeting. 

If updating doesn't help, I would encourage you to uninstall/reinstall the Zoom client from zoom.us/download. Hope this helps!

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!