cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigning Scheduling Privileges to Multiple Users Centrally

jb95

Hi all,

Our 6 Company EAs manage meetings on behalf of our whole company (less than 100 employees)

I was wondering whether there is a way to add all 6 EAs as users who have Scheduling Privilege to all our employees in bulk or through a group membership?

3 REPLIES 3

Michaelhussy

@jb95 

Currently, Zoom doesn’t offer a way to assign scheduling privileges to multiple users in bulk through group membership. You’ll need to manually assign scheduling privileges per user. One option is to create a company-wide guide for employees to assign these 6 EAs as their scheduling delegates.

Have you checked if your account’s admin settings allow for any API or third-party tools to automate this process?

Thanks - a guide has been created for all the users, but of course, its down to the users.

I'm unaware of any third-party tool which could help automate this process - I'll have a look around. If you have a recommendation, I'd be happy to hear it

Michaelhussy

@jb95 

You're welcome! It's great that you've already created a guide, though I understand it can be tricky relying on users to follow through.

As for third-party tools, you might want to explore options like Zapier or custom scripts via Zoom's API that could automate the process. Another possibility is checking with your Zoom account rep to see if any new features are in development for bulk management. Let me know if you come across anything useful!