cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot set up a webinar even though I paid for it

uniquejargon
Newcomer
Newcomer

I am unable to set up a Zoom Webinar even though my account owner has paid for it and given me a license. The account owner is unable to set up a webinar, too. Whenever we click on the Webinar tab in the sidebar, we just get looped back to Zoom's sales pitch for Webinars. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

colegs
Community Champion | Employee

@uniquejargon - When you say that the account owner gave you a license, did they specifically add the Webinar license to your account?  You would have your meeting license, but the Webinar license is an add-on, and often times people forget to actually assign it to a user after they purchase it.  Please verify when you look in your profile in the 'Account' section it states you have a webinar license assigned to you.

colegs_0-1722649225859.png

If not, have the owner or an admin go into user management, click on the Edit button to the right of your name and add the webinar license there.

colegs_1-1722649329668.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

colegs

@uniquejargon - When you say that the account owner gave you a license, did they specifically add the Webinar license to your account?  You would have your meeting license, but the Webinar license is an add-on, and often times people forget to actually assign it to a user after they purchase it.  Please verify when you look in your profile in the 'Account' section it states you have a webinar license assigned to you.

colegs_0-1722649225859.png

If not, have the owner or an admin go into user management, click on the Edit button to the right of your name and add the webinar license there.

colegs_1-1722649329668.png