Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Events Meeting Host Question

SuzanneHealy
Explorer
Explorer

Hello All, 

This may be a dumb question - but I just need to get clarification and couldn't seem to find the information called out anywhere.   I'm using the "Zoom Events" portal to create a multi-day multi-session event.  All of the "sessions" are created via the portal so I"m assuming that makes me the host.  On the day of the event, do I actually need to assign multiple hosts to all of the concurrent sessions or, because I'm doing this using the events portal, will they all just be able to be opened and run.   We are using separate sessions as "breakouts" for discussions but won't necessarily have a speaker/facilitator in each one so there isn't really a way to have a specific "host" for each session.   I would use "breakout rooms" within a session - however, we want to be able to have cloud recordings of each and this isn't possible using breakout rooms. 

Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

johnabraham1122
Newcomer
Newcomer

If you have a question about hosting a Zoom Events meeting, you can refer to Zoom’s support center for detailed guides. You can also adjust event settings, manage attendees, and access tools for a smooth hosting experience directly from the Zoom Events platform.

johnabraham1122
Newcomer
Newcomer
When hosting a Zoom Events meeting, you have access to a range of tools designed to help manage your event efficiently. As the host, you can schedule and customize the event, invite attendees, and use features like breakout rooms, Q&A, and polls. Additionally, Zoom Events provides options for managing ticketing and registrations. For more detailed guidance, you can refer to Zoom's support center, which offers step-by-step instructions for each feature.