Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Event Services

LSparks
Explorer
Explorer

Hi there! : )

Does anyone know about the Zoom Event Services?  I am in need of a facilitator for a webinar coming up because my employee has had to step out of the role

Thank you!

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

mgstark
Community Champion | Employee

Hi @LSparks thanks for posting this question. There are details on Zoom Event Services here https://explore.zoom.us/en/event-services/ with the different options there. The team can facilitate webinars, meetings, and events. You would probably be looking for Premium Support for a webinar. You can submit your request on the form on that page.

View solution in original post

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @LSparks.

Have you reached out to Zoom Events Services yet?  How soon is your event?  If you’d like, I’ll reach out to you via Private Message in the next day or two and see if I’d be a good fit for your needs. 

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Ray_Harwood

Thanks! My Calendly calendar will look like “No time available” this week, so book some time convenient for you into next week, and I’ll send an email to you later today. 

4 REPLIES 4

mgstark

Hi @LSparks thanks for posting this question. There are details on Zoom Event Services here https://explore.zoom.us/en/event-services/ with the different options there. The team can facilitate webinars, meetings, and events. You would probably be looking for Premium Support for a webinar. You can submit your request on the form on that page.

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @LSparks.

Have you reached out to Zoom Events Services yet?  How soon is your event?  If you’d like, I’ll reach out to you via Private Message in the next day or two and see if I’d be a good fit for your needs. 

LSparks
Explorer
Explorer

Hi Ray,

thank you for your response and offering to assist. I sent a previous response to you but it doesn't look like it went through.  I will reach out via you site.  

Ray_Harwood

Thanks! My Calendly calendar will look like “No time available” this week, so book some time convenient for you into next week, and I’ll send an email to you later today.