cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

People have problems to register and/or get in webinars and meetings

aguirrea
Newcomer
Newcomer

When I schedule a meeting or webinar, people tell me that it is complicated or impossible to register or get in.

I was doing webinars with up to 160 people registered and suddenly, none.

I tried moving parameters but was impossible.

Furthermore, I decided to move the presentation to a meeting and again a similar thing happened. 

What can I do?

I am paying yearly for both meetings and webinars, and it's been months since I can't use them and/or find a solution to be able to use it.

What can I do?

Regards.

1 REPLY 1

RN
Community Moderator | Employee
Community Moderator | Employee

Hey @aguirrea, your scenario can be a number of different things... have you looked into the KB articles on Scheduling a meeting with registration or Scheduling a webinar with registration? After so, you can look into the Managing meeting and webinar registration KB to see if that helps. 

Here is the experience a host should take for attendees:

1. You (the host) send out the registration link to the registrants that want to register for your meeting or webinar. However, note whether you're automatically approving registration or manually.
    1. If automatic, they should receive the join details right thereafter registering and receive a follow-up email
    2. if manually you (the host), will need to go to https://zoom.us/webinar/list#/upcoming click on the webinar after registration has closed > scroll to 'Manage Attendees' > edit > and from there you can approve or deny.
  2. Once registrants sign up and they've been approved the registrants should have the meeting details to join which should include the redirect to the meeting or webinar. 

Hope this helps! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!