cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does a recorded session stay up?

kbreen
Explorer
Explorer

There's an event for which I've been watching the recordings... the link to the recordings has now been removed from the provider's website BUT I have the addresses for some of the recordings, so am still able to watch them. Is there any way I can find out how long they will stay up for?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Nafi
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

Hi, 

Its depend on the admin account or the owner of recording wants to manage it, i suggest you download it if the owner of recording allow it so you will not lose it when the owner disable the sharing or maybe delete it.

Hope it helps! please like and mark this as solution so whenever someone has the same question this content will help.

I am Zoom Enthusiast (Part of PT. Kayreach System, Indonesia Authorized Reseller, Certified Zoom Room, Zoom Phone, and Pro AV Integrator)

View solution in original post

AnthonyEnglish
Explorer
Explorer

There's an option for Cloud Recordings called: Auto delete cloud recordings after days.

If this has been set (say, to 30, 60, 90 or 120 days), then the recording will be deleted after that time. It sounds like the recording has been put in the trash by the host and will eventually be automatically deleted.

You could ask the host or Zoom admin what this is set to.

Or you could download the recording yourself, if you have access to it, and then store it somewhere such as Dropbox or Google Drive.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Nafi

Hi, 

Its depend on the admin account or the owner of recording wants to manage it, i suggest you download it if the owner of recording allow it so you will not lose it when the owner disable the sharing or maybe delete it.

Hope it helps! please like and mark this as solution so whenever someone has the same question this content will help.

I am Zoom Enthusiast (Part of PT. Kayreach System, Indonesia Authorized Reseller, Certified Zoom Room, Zoom Phone, and Pro AV Integrator)

AnthonyEnglish
Explorer
Explorer

There's an option for Cloud Recordings called: Auto delete cloud recordings after days.

If this has been set (say, to 30, 60, 90 or 120 days), then the recording will be deleted after that time. It sounds like the recording has been put in the trash by the host and will eventually be automatically deleted.

You could ask the host or Zoom admin what this is set to.

Or you could download the recording yourself, if you have access to it, and then store it somewhere such as Dropbox or Google Drive.

kbreen
Explorer
Explorer

is 30 days the minimum it is set to?

rejean
Newcomer
Newcomer

can i see all the recording i did somewhere in my accompt ?