cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Multiday Session Info on WordPress site

PSC06106
Newcomer
Newcomer

We're gearing up for an annual virtual conference that has around 40 sessions that occur over span 3-days. There are also multiple concurrent sessions. Last year we had the Zoom Events page and then needed to mirror the info on a page on the site but it's a PITA so hoping someone here knows of a plugin or method like an iframe to display the event on the organizations site.

tia

Don

4 REPLIES 4

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @PSC06106.

When is your event? If there’s time (at least a few weeks or more), I can reach out to some of my Zoom technical folks.

There is a new Page Builder for Zoom Events coming out in a month or so, and that might be usable for you. But none of the Zoom registration pages are designed to be incorporated into an iFrame. Most groups will put a high level “teaser” description on their web site with a link to the full registration site, and only put detailed Session and Speaker info into Zoom Events.

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

DeniseLahat

not sure Page Builder is helpful here as it is for Zoom Sessions only for now (AFAIK).  Which info are you looking to mirror?  the Agenda?  If so I would just suggest to link from your website to Zoom Events regisration page (which has the full agenda.

Denise Lahat

PSC06106
Newcomer
Newcomer

@Ray_Harwood Thanks for the heads up on the new page builder. The event is not until November but we're building out the marketing pages and we usually open registration July/August. The goal here is to have a single source so staff do not need to go to multiple sites and make additions or changes. In past years we've done the teasers on the website and also tried to mirror the full content and there's always some little thing that gets missed or not updates and ends up being an issue it seems.  

ExpertswhoJohn

Hi Don,

There is no WordPress plugin, but it would be cool to use it.  It would need authentication to grab the data from Zoom API, but you would have to authenticate each user to obtain their personal Zoom links, so the chances of this being done are low as this would be a rather complicated procedure.

I have used API links to grab Zoom login links to put into a CRM, but it is a very big job to take this into a WordPress site and know who was connecting.
Can I suggest using an iframe so you can keep a menu related to WordPress at the top and then the content from the Zoom site below?