Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom, Meet my IT Team

msolbelle
Newcomer
Newcomer

Good morning,

Hold on, let me get my IT team around me. Let's see... there's me, then myself, and there is also I. I guess that's a three person IT team. My dog kind of helps with stuff; should I include him?

So, you won't let me use Zoom unless I upgrade it, which, apparently, I have to contact my IT Team about, which is why I brought the three of us (plus one canine) together to compose this message.

That being handled, how about you tell 'us' why you are making our lives difficult right at the moment I am trying to get onto a Zoom by refusing to allow me to use your program without an upgrade that I apparently need to contact my IT Team about?

You know, Microsoft Teams doesn't need me to have an IT Team in place to have a 15-minute planning conversation. Maybe I should go there.

Or, you can stop playing games with all of us and give us a service that is easy to use and consistent. Up to you, Zoom. Wow, talk about a company that didn't capitalize on the "good times" of COVID; just shoved as much of our money as possible in their pockets.

1 REPLY 1

colegs
Community Champion | Employee
Community Champion | Employee

@msolbelle - Can you please try uninstalling the client from your machine, then running the install package?