Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want the classic whiteboard back

MikeTClark
Listener

I unticked/unchecked the button that says:

"Use Whiteboard by default if available"

I restarted zoom ... nothing has changed, I still get the old whiteboard that is not fit for purpose.

7 REPLIES 7

Palmer
Participant | Zoom Employee
Participant | Zoom Employee

Hi @MikeTClark , If you uncheck that box then the classic whiteboard will open when you click on the whiteboard option in the meeting share screen. Are you instead looking to launch the new whiteboard?

I NEED THAT INFO TOO. NOT WORKING ON MINE. 

It should but it doesn't. Unchecking the box did work a few months ago but with this latest Whiteboard version it doesn't revert back to Classic when the box is left unchecked.

CHEEBEES
Observer

Me too! Hating the new versions. I checked unchecked 1000 times. but it does not let us go back to the classic whiteboard. It is like not giving me what I paid for and giving me something else (which I hate but Zoom thinks its cool)

Cool it certainly is not! Annoying, inferior, clunky, restricting, slow…limiting…unwelcome certainly! 

CHEEBEES
Observer

Moreover it does not even let us annotate on the photo when shared (like it used to). I have checked a million videos and made sure that the Annotation is enabled. We had to reschedule a class because of this annoying feature.

jss28
Listener

One can only hope that the invisible impossible to reach Zoom personnel are beginning to realise they’ve made a howler. Last time this happened a few months ago it was rectified…one lives in hope…and impatience!