cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

owner of account but not admin

deloseka
Listener

i am trying to add custom emojis to my personal zoom account that is not tied to any organization but i am not authorized to add them. i believe i am not admin but still somehow owner of the account.

i haven't been able to find a way to change this so i can add the emojis. how would i be able to change the settings so i could do this?

i have been using zoom app on my windows 11 computer. i have checked out account management and profile but did not see anything in those to change these settings.

thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @deloseka

The owner of the account is the "main" admin. The account owner is also known as the Super Admin because they can remove functionality from regular admins. The chat emojis are in your account settings under account management > team chat > chat emojis.Here is a  Screenshot to help you find it. 

Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 7.00.32 PM.png

Thanks,

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

it looks like i don't have "team chat" as one of my tabs when i go to this page, what would i need to do to get this?

thank you for your help too!

YaBoiB

@deloseka

Is this a paid account or a basic account? I don't know if basic accounts come with team chat. 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?