cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To Renew Zoom Subscription

Peter13
Listener

Hello good day, my zoom subscription is about to come to an end at the beginning of February 2022. I would like to know, does zoom automatically renew zoom subscriptions as long as the plan is not cancelled? Or do I need to manually renew my subscription?

7 REPLIES 7

Jameswalter
Participant

Sign in to the Zoom web portal. In the navigation panel, click Account Management, then Billing. Click Edit Plan to the right of the subscription you wish to change. Click the Annual option.

what if you want to apply a coupon, it doesn't seem to allow me to renew..if i don't change anything, and the things i can change are the # of licenses, annual/monthly..and something else, that i dont need to change

I tried this and was unable to "save and continue". 

Peter13
Listener

Thanks very much. If you already have a plan, does zoom automatically renew the subscription as long as you don't cancel the plan?

Neemagee
Listener

Mine was automatically renewed, they only used the 20% off though, not the 30% off coupon. It seems crazy you can't renew early...

torriestories
Listener

Thanks, Neemagee. I wish that Zoom had explained this on their website!

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Peter13 I would suggest Viewing your account and subscription details within the Zoom web portal as can view your account details to ensure you are assigned the appropriate licenses. 

You can follow the article to understand your account type, the date your subscription started, your subscription period and status, and others. As the Zoom Billing team does not monitor the community, for further assistance, please reach out by creating a ticket here. Thanks! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!