cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I use ConferZoom with two separate schools?

markb1976
Listener

Hello, I'm currently using ConferZoom for one school (school A), but I also teach part-time at another school (school B). I set up a ConferZoom account with school B, but when I received the invitation in my school B email, it noted that my current account would be transferred to the new one. I'm assuming this means my school A account will be transferred over to my school B account. I don't want to mess this up because the invitation notes that once I accept this conversion, it won't be possible to undo it, i.e., account settings. Can I have two ConferZoom accounts for two different schools? I've tried contacting Canvas to help, but they said to contact Zoom. I'm unable find a direct phone number for ConferZoom to help, only email messaging. Does anyone have an answer for me by chance? Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JepZoom
Participant

Based on your scenario, you need to create another Zoom account.

If you accepted the invitation from an organization (A), your account will be joining that specific organization only and if another organization (B) invited you and you accepted it, you will then be transferred to that organization.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

JepZoom
Participant

Based on your scenario, you need to create another Zoom account.

If you accepted the invitation from an organization (A), your account will be joining that specific organization only and if another organization (B) invited you and you accepted it, you will then be transferred to that organization.

JepZoom
Participant

Just checking if my response solved your concern/question?

markb1976
Listener

Hi JepZoomie, thanks for you input. I was able to figure it out. Your input was helpful. Have a good week. 

JepZoom
Participant

Hi, I see you liked my response on the thread. Just wanted to check if I was able to help you solve your concern/issue. If so, it will be greatly appreciated if you can click the 'Accept as Solution' button on my response which helped you solve your concern.