Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This room is not available The server certificate is not approved

Firas_ghobber
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

Hello,

When I arrived in the morning, I found my room displaying the following error message: "log.zoom.us FG200E4Q17903857 error code 6." I couldn't find any explanation for this error. I discovered some updates for the room version, and upon checking the device, I realized it was working in 32-bit. I upgraded it to 64-bit, and when I tested it on my personal PC, the error message did not appear. Can someone explain what this error is?

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

shaneatzoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Error code 6 means "untrusted issuer." And the name of that Issuer ("FG100.....") strongly suggests that there is a Fortigate firewall in the network performing SSL inspection.

You (or your Admins) will either need to load the Fortigate's root CA to their systems as a trusted root certificate, or exempt Zoom's domains from its inspection. Zoom's domains can be found in this article: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/203680389-Firewall-Configuration-for-Zoom-Rooms

This issue has come up in the past for Fortigate with other customers, so this should help. 

Please be sure to mark 'accept as solution' if this answered your question and thanks for using Zoom!

Shane
Architect @ Zoom