cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Host not receiving email when someone registers for webinar

NPACTmike
Listener

Hi...

We are receiving webinar registrations that are to be manually approved.  We've selected "Send an email to host when someone registers".  The webinar has been set up with the Licensed account/email, but the Licensed host is not receiving these email notifications.  Also, nothing is turning up in the Junk folder.

What are the likely things I may be missing?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I should add that the different email address DID receive notification.  If that's how it should work, then I'm a little surprised that the system's resolution is to REMOVE the host from the notification rather than ADDING another email to be notified.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @NPACTmike.

Just checking... please confirm you have the Notification setting enabled:

Ray_Harwood_0-1712182937841.png

I set up a test webinar with Registration Required, Manually Approve, and Notifications enabled.  I registered from the generated registration link though in InPrivate window, and immediately received the Notification to the email address associated with the Webinar Host/Owner:

Ray_Harwood_1-1712183167718.png

Let me know if you have any special circumstances that might cause this, or any additional info I can use to help figure out why this is happening.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Hi, @Ray_Harwood... thanks for helping this newbie.

I confirmed that Notifications is enabled.  We have a different (non-host) email address as the "Email Contact" (under Email Settings) for this webinar.  Could that be superseding the notification to the host?

Thanks! 

I should add that the different email address DID receive notification.  If that's how it should work, then I'm a little surprised that the system's resolution is to REMOVE the host from the notification rather than ADDING another email to be notified.

Ray_Harwood

Thanks for the additional detail, @NPACTmike. I’m going to have to read over the documentation and see how it reads.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !