cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a Room to Workspace Reservation Map

Immigrator
Listener

I am having some issues with how to designate private offices on the floor map for our office. When I click on "Add Workspaces," my only options are to add either a "Desk" or a "Reservation Only Room." A Desk appears on the floor map as a dot, whereas a Reservation Only Room allows me to draw the perimeter of the room on the map--which is how I would prefer to have those offices appear. The problem I am running into is that when a user wishes to create a reservation for one of Reservation Only Rooms, they are being prompted to enter a Meeting Topic and other info, and after they click Reserve, a Zoom meeting appears on their calendar along with login info and a link to enter a Zoom meeting. My intent is to only create a reservation for that room/private office, not a Zoom meeting.

I'm stumped as to whether these private offices within the suite need to be designated simply as "Desks" or if I might be configuring something incorrectly when choosing "Reservation Only Room."

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

shaneatzoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

We do only support permanent assignment for Desks today (which you can learn about here).  You are welcome to enter a feature request with your account team or by navigating to zoom.us/feed to leave input and ideas.

Please be sure to mark 'accept as solution' if this answered your question and thanks for using Zoom!

Shane
Architect @ Zoom