cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

40 Min Time Limit

AuriokChampion
Listener

I first want to thank Zoom for providing their services to educators during the switch to a more digital platform. The one of the good things the Pandemic has brought to schools is the technology. I have always been more inclined to use technology in my teaching - now I can finally teach with all these tools without breaking the pocket book. I have become very comfortable using Zoom for IEP meeting (parents are also able to use Zoom with little issues). I will have to unfortunately move to a free version (40 mins will not do it for me).  I will need to switch to Google Meets or Microsoft. I hope that you would reconsider giving educators more time (1hr and 30min would be great)... Again thank you for at least helping me out for 2years. I hope your CEOs (or bosses) would reconsider to help those of us who have been helping build our next generations like Google and Microsoft do. 

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

@AuriokChampion –

Thank you for your well-expressed post. 

The volunteers here in the Zoom Community don’t have a way to  forward your requests to Zoom technical and management staff. Please use this Zoom web page to make a feature request  that might help persuade Zoom to consider moving the limit to an hour or more:
https://www.zoom.us/feed 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !