cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Phone - complicated and frustrating sign up + extremely unpleasant CS

nickccc
Listener

Hello

I have Zoom One Pro and am interested to add Zoom Phone. When I click on it to upgrade however it shows only US/Canada or Australia/New Zealand as options for calling plans. I called Customer Support for help on how to get a UK calling package but the customer representative was so rude I am now considering looking elsewhere.

Some clarity on this as well as pricing would be very welcome failing which I will definitely be going with an alternative provider. 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

nickccc
Listener

I have finally managed to puzzle this out via a much friendlier, helpful and knowledgeable sales person on chat. He explained that the UK/Ireland option is not available to order online due to changes in regulations. As such it is necessary to contact sales and have an account manager assigned. This however is not fully explained on the relevant sign up pages and indeed there is inconsistecy and omissions between these which obviously leads to confusion. I accept these sorts of things can happen, however I am still a little sore from the bruising phone call earlier with the very rude agent. Anyway at least now after many hours of trying to get somewhere things are a little clearer.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

nickccc
Listener

I have finally managed to puzzle this out via a much friendlier, helpful and knowledgeable sales person on chat. He explained that the UK/Ireland option is not available to order online due to changes in regulations. As such it is necessary to contact sales and have an account manager assigned. This however is not fully explained on the relevant sign up pages and indeed there is inconsistecy and omissions between these which obviously leads to confusion. I accept these sorts of things can happen, however I am still a little sore from the bruising phone call earlier with the very rude agent. Anyway at least now after many hours of trying to get somewhere things are a little clearer.