cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Phone Speakerphone - Hangup Button

henrywho
Listener

Hi there - we are looking for a USB or Bluetooth speakerphone that attaches to the computer that can be used with the Zoom Phone service.  We want the ability to use the answer/hangup button, mute, volume on the physical speaker device.   

I'm trying a zoom certified eMeet M1A.  The mute and volume buttons work, but I can't answer the zoom phone or hangup a call with the speaker device.   I have to use the Zoom app on my computer.

Any suggestions on a fully functional speaker device?  We want to avoid buying actual handsets.  

I also do not want to buy each zoom certified device to test.

thanks

1 REPLY 1

bstrelko
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

The hardware listed at the link below is Zoom-certified for USB-HID sync, which includes mic muting and accepting/declining calls in Zoom Phone:

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0064819

For the ability to hang up a call when using Zoom Phone, the article is more vague and only references headsets and a small list of manufacturers:

bstrelko_0-1700199609135.png

It's more work than it should be, but I would reach out to sales for some of these manufacturers and try to get a clear answer. Or perhaps someone here can share some anecdotal experience! Let's see who posts.