cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to remote answer using Poly Voyager Focus 2 Headset

scheived
Listener

Using Poly Voyager 2 headset with USB dongle, unable to get call control (answer/hangup using center button) to work. Incoming call, headset announces incoming call, press center button but call is not answered. 

Tried using Poly Lens to set "Target Softphone" to Zoom, but no change. 

Tried going into zoom, phone, call control but it says No supported devices. 

Call control on the headset does work with other softphone programs, how can I get it to work with Zoom?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

scheived
Listener

Got remote answer in Zoom working by going back to poly lens version 1.2.0 seems newer versions 1.3.0 and 1.3.1 don't work. Didn't seem to make a difference what firmware was running but the older BT700 USB dongle seems to work in more versions. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

scheived
Listener

it's something local to this one PC, the headset does work on other computers. Just can't figure it out. 

chrisjohns
Listener

Sceived, did you ever figure out a solution? I'm running into the same problem. I have a Voyager 5200 with an office base station hooked up and its works fine but my Voyager Focus 2 with USB dongle call control will not work. 

No but it's just not working on the one PC and specific to zoom it seems to work with other apps. 

scheived
Listener

Got remote answer in Zoom working by going back to poly lens version 1.2.0 seems newer versions 1.3.0 and 1.3.1 don't work. Didn't seem to make a difference what firmware was running but the older BT700 USB dongle seems to work in more versions.