Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Desk /Poly vvx phone bootup

Yogesh_vrtx
Attendee

Hi Team, 

Can anyone explain me how zoom/Poly desk phone bootup process as - 

1. Once we only configure the MAC in zoom admin portal, how phone gets registered? 

2. How zoom finds the phone with MAC in network means using protocol and gets registered. ? 

3. In zero touch provision once poly vvx phone bootup does it send any traffic to zoom ? 

Can anyone explain me phone bootup process? Special for VVX and zoom phone ? 

3 REPLIES 3

Yogesh_vrtx
Attendee

Can anyone explain me how zoom/Poly desk phone bootup process? 

1. Once we only configure the MAC in zoom admin portal, how phone gets registered? 

2. How zoom finds the phone with MAC in network means using protocol and gets registered. ? 

3. In zero touch provision once poly vvx phone bootup does it send any traffic to zoom ? 

Yogesh_vrtx
Attendee

@Zoom #zoomphone #Deskphonepoly #poly , @Poly  @ZoomPhone 

an anyone explain me how zoom/Poly desk phone bootup process? 

mdi
Listener

Hello,

I'm looking for the same answer:
I declared my poly edge 20 phone on the Zoom web portal with its Mac address: xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx. On my users Lan switch, I created a specific vlan and assigned it to the phone. Subsequently, I created all the necessary flows as is the case for the zoom application to the zoom cloud servers. The phone retrieves an @IP but I cannot register it on the portal, it remains offline. I looked at the streams between the phone and Zoom no streams are visible on my firewall.
I need help with the process of starting and registering a phone to zoom.